This degree aims to foment the generation of knowledge on Health Sciences and the training of human resources by integrating professors, researchers and managers in health from an interdisciplinary perspective, focused on analysis and proposition of solutions to promote and recover people’s health.
Lines of research
- Development of vaccines, diagnostic and therapeutic methods;
- Drugs and Medications;
- Environmental and occupational health;
- Study of non-transmissible chronic diseases;
- Study of basic attention and population’s health problems;
- Hospital infection and antimicrobial resistance;
- Study of infectious parasitic diseases.
Capes Score: 5
Area of Concentration: Preventive medicine; Investigative medicine; Health inputs.