The Accounting and Fiscal Support Center (“Naf”) is an extension project developed by FURG with the support of the Brazilian Federal Revenue Service. Its goal is to assist the low-income population in their accounting and taxation problems.
Undergraduates and professors of Accounting assist the low-income taxpayers for free to help them solve tax and social security procedures by clarifying doubts and guiding them on issues in the accounting and taxation area.
- Help with the elaboration and orientation about the Annual Income Tax Adjustment Statement
- Help with the registration and information data of the Individual Taxpayer’s Registration (“CPF”)
- Help with the registration and information data of the Employer Identification Number (“CNPJ”)
- Help with the issuance and information about Debt Clearance Certificate of Individual and Legal Entity
- Help in Consulting Tax situation
- Information and help in regularizing suspended Individual Taxpayer’s Registration (“CPF”)
- Information and help in preparing the request for exemption of Annual Tax Income for those who suffer from serious diseases
- Orientation and help in preparing requests for exemption of tax (“IPI/OF”) for those who buy vehicles and suffer from visual, mental or physical disability
- General Information about Rural Land Tax (“ITR”)
- Help with the registration and general information about Individual Micro Entrepreneur (“MEI”)
Where is the center?
The Accounting and Fiscal Support Center is located at Campus Carreiros, next to Building 4. Get the location.