This degree aims to provide professionals with the skills to plan, conduct, assess and prevent impacts, diagnose problems, create and adapt technological solutions for the farming of aquatic organisms, aiming to foster the scientific and technological development of farming aquatic organisms sustainably and with respect for the environment.
Lines of research
- Feeding and nutrition of aquatic organisms;
- Biology of farming aquatic organisms and biotechnology;
- Ecology of microorganisms, parasitology and pathology of farming aquatic organisms; - Production and processing of aquatic organisms;
- Water quality, assessment and recovery of the environment and fishery resources;
- Reproduction and hatchery of aquatic organisms.
Capes Score: 6
Area of Concentration: Zootechny; Water Resources