1. How can I have information about curriculum and the curriculum structure of programs that I would like to apply for?

To get information about undergraduate programs, you can access the Teaching section and choose among undergraduate, specialization, master’s, doctoral or residency programs.

2. I want to cancel a course/subject, what should I do?

You cannot cancel a subject at FURG, only withdraw. Deadlines for withdrawals are described on the University Calendar.

3. How do I validate complementary activities?

You need to take the certificates to the coordination of your program.